Abstract Art With Jane Knaus
Saturday , October 7, 2017
10:00 - 1:00
Minimum 5 students max 15
To register, call Debra at
Venture into the world of abstract art. Jane will take you through preparing your canvas to help you to understand the journey of creating in the abstract. If you have never tried abstract or feel you don't understand it this one day class will give you a better understanding of the process. Abstract art is said to come from within, creating from your minds eye. It is said that "abstract art is created for the artist." Join Jane and create a piece made for you.
1) Various size acrylic brushes, especially flat brushes up to 1" wide.
2) 2-3 canvas boards, any sizes like 9 x12, 11 x 14, 12 x 16.
3) Drawing pad.
4) Variety of large flat colored markers
5) Water can
6) Paper towels and palette or several paper plates
7) Variety of basic acrylic paints